Friday, January 11, 2008

Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Lucky7Albums
Artist: Radiohead
Album: Hail to the Thief
Year: 2003
Quality: 192 Kbps

  1. 2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm)
  2. Sit down Stand up (Snakes & Ladders)
  3. Sail to the Moon (Brush the Cobwebs out of the Sky)
  4. Backdrifts (Honeymoon is Over)
  5. Go to Sleep (Little Man being Erased)
  6. Where I End and You Begin (The Sky is Falling in)
  7. We suck Young Blood.(Your Time is up)
  8. The Gloaming (Softly Open our Mouths in the Cold)
  9. There there (The Boney King of Nowhere)
  10. I will (No man's Land)
  11. A Punchup at a Wedding (No no no no no no no no)
  12. Myxomatosis (Judge, Jury & Executioner)
  13. Scatterbrain (As Dead as Leaves)
  14. A Wolf at the Door (It Girl Rag Doll)

http://rapidshare.com/files/82970869/Radiohead_-_Hail_to_the_Thief_Lucky7Albums.rar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pass word?

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I think the post should have more info then it has.