Monday, October 15, 2007

Counting Crows - Hard Candy [UK]



Artist: Counting Crows
Title: Hard Candy [UK]
Year: 2003
Quality: 320 Kbps

  1. Hard Candy
  2. American Girls
  3. Good Time
  4. If I Could Give All My Love -Or- Richard Manuel Is Dead
  5. Goodnight L.A.
  6. Butterfly in Reverse
  7. Miami
  8. New Frontier
  9. Carriage
  10. Black and Blue
  11. Why Should You Come When I Call
  12. Up All Night (Frankie Miller Goes to Hollywood)
  13. Holiday in Spain
  14. 4 White Stallions
  15. You Ain't Going Nowhere [UK Bonus Track]
  16. Big Yellow Taxi

Rapidshare Download part1

Rapidshare Download part2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ubiquitous in this day and age, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] cPost scPost)

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine bags buy authentic hermes bag online designers shoes for men discreet birth extravagance hermes bag outlet online hermes birkin bag price 2011 flaccid fingernail initial celine handbag